Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Batman Cinematic!

Hey, all!

Got an extension on one of the projects that has been kicking my butt, so I decided to take some time to relax and just draw for fun today. Kinda give me a restart for tomorrow morning (and the upcoming week).

* Click for Larger *



This just kinda came out when I started sketching. Going for a classic Batman in cinematic style. Wanted to do something quick and thankfully this only took a couple of hours, especially since I sketched the background and relied on colors. ;o)

As usual, it was done entirely in Photoshop 7 with my trusty Intuos II Wacom tablet.

Batman Wallpaper 1024 x 768

I also did my first writing today since finishing NaNoWriMo back in November. I wrote a flash fiction (under 1,000 words) story for my online writing group. I'll have that posted up soon as well.

Anyway, it's gettin' late, so I will say goodnight and have a wonderful tomorrow.

Thanks for stoppin' by.

~Ray

3 comments:

Aaron said...

That's a really nice image, Ray.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Very nice work on yer Blog man !!

Xiuxiu Su said...

Really professional jog . Like this and a lot of thanks .