Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wild Isle! : step-by-step!

Here's a piece I just finished for the game Wild Isle (nothing on their site yet).

*Click for Larger*



All Photoshop 7 and an Intuos II Wacom tablet.

Here are the steps:

Sketch
First Pencils
Second Pencils after getting some great critiques from Renae De Liz
Inks in progress
Close on Tiger
Close on Mad Scientist
Inks in progress 2
Close on Elephant
Inks in progress 3
Close on Bear
Final Inks
Flat Colors
Colors in progress
Colors in progress 2
Colors in progress 3

Let me know what you think and thanks for stoppin' by!

~Ray

6 comments:

Lou said...

WOW! So cool. Thanks for walking us through the progress of the piece. Looked good at every step!

Ziyue Chen said...

awesome details. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought that I would borrow a few of your pictures. I thought this one was cool!

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Have you ever done work for white-wolf gaming studios?

Cheers!
simon

Anonymous said...

Hi there i just want to say that that is a great looking piece. Also i was wondering if maybe you could help me as i am trying to figure out a way to design a mascot for my Company. if you would be interested in helping me i would greatly appreciate it. please contact me at sfxc327@yahoo.com. thanks Andrew McCoy

Grace B. Valerio said...

You have done here a creative work . So nice .